lixonase Allergy relief nasal spray is effective in relieving and reducing nasal congestion, sneezing and runny nose symptoms caused by hay fever and other seasonal allergies. Flixonase contains fluticasone which is a form of medicine known as a corticosteroid. Fluticasone is effective in reducing inflammation in the nasal passages which can occur when exposed to foreign particles (allergens).
Flixonase Allergy Relief Spray is for use by adults over 18 years only.
- It is recommended that the nasal spray is ideally first used a few days before you know you will come into contact with an allergen (pollen etc).
- The initial dose for adults is two sprays into each nostril once daily
- This dose should be reduced to one spray daily once the symptoms are under control. Maximum daily dose should not exceed four sprays into each nostril
- If little or no improvement is seen within 7 days of continuous use treatment should be stopped and the advice of a doctor sought.
- Please read the patient information leaflet carefully for further advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.