- Who it's for?
Skingredients® NEW AHA! Cleanse® (100ml) is an active cleanser and micro-mask that contains 8% lactic acid and 1% PHA, which work in harmony to brighten, exfoliate, hydrate and plump the skin. Part of the Skingredients Match + Mix range, use AHA Cleanse 2 to 3 times a week, alternating with PreProbiotic Cleanse, for luminous, glowing skin.
Lactic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin by gently loosening and sweeping away dead skin cells from the skin’s surface. This cleanser promotes smooth, even skin and increases the rate of skin cell turnover. Exfoliating yet importantly also hydrating, our nerdie panellists have been loving the instant glowing results whilst not over-exfoliating the skin. Found your favourite new way to GLOW?
You must buy the refillable long-life primary pack first to enable you to pop in your refills! This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials. Ensure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. The slot-in Refill inner tube clicks into the refillable original primary pack product from our the NEW Skingredients refillable range only.
- Cruelty Free
- Lactic acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that loosens the bonds keeping dead skin cells attached to the skin, large molecule size for gentle exfoliation, brightening
- Polyhydroxy acid (PHA): a gentler exfoliating acid that has humectant abilities, which means it attracts and retains moisture within the skin for hydrated skin
- Those with dull, fatigued or lacklustre skin – the blend of lactic acid and a PHA will reveal the skin’s inner glow
- Not for those with super sensitive skin – we always recommend patch testing
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
Use in the PM two to three times a week, after pre-cleansing – remember, be careful of your delicate eye area! Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or a face cloth.
To use AHA Cleanse as a Micro-Mask: Massage AHA Cleanse into cleansed skin, leave for 7 minutes and then remove. We recommend that you do this once a week, maximum. It’s 2 products in 1 – we love it just as much as you!
How To Refill:
- To begin, twist your inner tube out.
- Twist off the pump and the collar – keep your pump and collar.
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid, replace the collar and twist the lid back on.
- Screw the inner tube into the outer tube and away you go, ready to cleanse.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid , Glycerin , Myristyl Myristate , Glyceryl Stearate , Squalane , Caprlylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propanediol , Sodium Hydroxide , Stearic Acid , Gluconolactone , Phenoxyethanol , Xanthan Gum , Caprylyl glycol , Citric Acid .
Glossary:  Alpha Hydroxy acid (Exfoliating AHA),  Hydrator (Humectant),  Emollient,  Emollient  pH Balancer,  Polyhydroxy Acid (Exfoliating PHA),  Preservative,  Texture Enhancer.
You added Skingredients AHA Cleanse Brightening and Exfoliating Lactic Acid Cleanser to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now