Formulated to meet the Duke Parameters necessary for optimal vitamin C absorption and effectiveness, this synergistic formula helps neutralise free radical damage caused by daily exposure to external aggressors, such as UV rays, pollution, and infrared-a radiation. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the feel of skin firmness.
- Proven protection against free radicals generated by UV rays, pollution, and infrared radiation (IR-A),
- Demonstrated to provide up to eight times the skin’s natural environmental protection*, *Clinical evaluation. Average result compared with untreated skin.,
- Shown to improve the appearance of skin firmness by up to 34% and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles**.,
- Enhances skin radiance by up to 40% and brightens the complexion**.,
- Tested suitable for use after laser treatment, **Protocol: 12 week clinical study, 54 subjects. Percentages reported are average results of visual gradings.
Triple antioxidant protection for up to 48% less oxidative damage in the skin from free radicals caused by the interaction of UV, pollution and metal* *Measure of 4 hydroxynonenal (4HNE) lipid peroxidation marker indicative of oxidative stress. 4-day in vivo clinical study, 13 subjects. C E Ferulic applied daily vs untreated. Skin samples collected for 4HNE protein analysis at the end of study.
"It is really the triple combination of antioxidants that makes this product stand out as this means it provides up to an eight-fold amplification in free radical protection. I like to think of it essentially as an anti-ageing serum with superpowers." Dr. Ana Mansouri -Aesthetic Doctor
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest.
aqua / water / eau, ethoxydiglycol, ascorbic acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, laureth-23, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethanolamine, ferulic acid, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate
- 0.5% ferulic acid: This plant-based antioxidant neutralises free radicals, helps inhibit UV-induced skin discolourations, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1% alpha tocopherol (vitamin E): Neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin's lipids.
- 15% L-ascorbic acid: Neutralises damaging free radicals and protects skin's ssible.