Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves are the perfect way to prepare your skin for a tanning application, remove stubborn old tan and keep your skin healthy.
1 ) Wet down skin in the shower
2) Put on the gloves and wet the fibers
3) Starting from the feet, scrub the body in sweeping, circular motions. Sweep over each area of skin a few times, but avoid scrubbing ferociously so as not to irritate the skin.
4) Pay extra attention to the ankles, knees, elbows or any areas of hard or tough skin. Go gently over areas such as the neck, inner thighs and stomach as these areas are sensitive and easily irritated.
5) Rinse your skin and the mitt, and pat dry
6) Apply an oil free moisturiser such as Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip to nourish and hydrate the skin after exfoliation.
TOP TIP: Use Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves with TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Scrub for a handy and even more intense exfoliation product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.