COMPEED Blister Plaster Medium absorbs moisture and forms a protective cushion, providing instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions for foot blisters.
Directions for use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Pack of 5 plasters 42 x 68mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Compeed Blister Medium Plasters to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.