Bellamianta's Gradual Hyaluronic Face Tanning Serum is formulated with patented peptides and proven ingredients to not only create a flawless and radiant glow but also with actives such as Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides which are known to help plump the skin and improve signs of ageing as well as Niacinamide which is known to help visibly improve pores and uneven skin tone.
- Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Intensely hydrates & plumps.
- Sodium Hyaluronate smooths out fine lines.
- Patented Peptides proven to reduce wrinkles in 1 month.
- Niacinamide visibly improves enlarged pores & uneven skin tone.
- Antioxidants full of extracts rich in vitamins B, C & E.
Bursting with natural extracts, all of our formulas are clean and non-toxic, perfect for even the most sensitive skin. Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face and neck for light to medium glow. Ensure to wash hands after application. For a darker glow, add up to 5 drops.
- Prep: Cleanse your skin and ensure your face is dry before applying your Gradual Hyaluronic Face Tanning Serum
- Apply: Mix with your moisturiser or apply directly to your face, blending evenly over your face & neck. Ensure to wash hands after application.
- Glow: Apply 2-3 drops for light to medium glow. For a medium to dark glow, add 4-5 drops. For a deeper glow apply directly to the skin. Your golden tan will develop over 4-6 hours.
Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Dihydroxyacetone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipeptide Diaminobutroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Phenylethanol, Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract , Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide (30%).
You added Bellamianta Gradual Hyaluronic Face Tanning Serum 30ml to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now