Eurax Cream is for the fast relief of itching & skin irritation caused by:
- Itchy dermatitis
- Dry eczema
- Allergic rashes
- Nettle rashes
- Insect bites & stings
- Heat rashes
- Personal itching
How to Use
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Irritation will be relieved for 6 to 10 hours.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Eurax can be used for children.
- For children under 3 years of age consult your doctor before use and do not apply more than once a day
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use in or around the eyes, on broken skin, for weeping skin conditions or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Eurax is not recommended in pregnancy.
- Nursing mothers should avoid apply eurax in the area of the nipples.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using eurax if you are breast feeding, or suffering from genital itching.
- Methyl hydroxbenzoate may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Eurax cream may occasionally cause skin irritation or allergy.
- If this occurs or if you experience other symptoms stop using the product and consult your doctor.
- If eurax is accidently swallowed, contact your nearest hospital casualty department or tell your doctor immediately.
Adults and Children aged 3 years and over.
Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Strong Ammonia Solution 25%, Stearic Acid, Hard Paraffin, White Beeswax, Perfume.
- Additional Information
SKU 18207 Brand No